Thursday 2 August 2012

Holy Mass and Juventutem Social August 2012 Report


Juventutem Bristol is grateful to Fr Thomas for celebrating the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and for Father Goodman hearing Confessions in the Traditional Rite on Wednesday 1 August 2012.

It was great to see another good turnout at the Social!


Please keep these Priests in your prayers. St John Mary Vianney said:


‘If I were to meet a priest and an angel, I should salute the priest before I saluted the angel. The latter is the friend of God; but the priest holds His place. St. Teresa kissed the ground where a priest had passed. When you see a priest, you should say, “There is he who made me a child of God, and opened Heaven to me by holy Baptism; he who purified me after I had sinned; who gives nourishment to my soul. ” At the sight of a church tower, you may say, “What is there in that place?” “The Body of Our Lord. ” “Why is He there?” “Because a priest has been there, and has said Holy Mass.’

No comments:

Post a Comment